Monday, May 19, 2008

Books I'm reading

One of the pastors I've been talking to the other day asked me if I wanted to be argued into my faith. In a sense, yes.

I'm seeking to meet my faith with my reason. Being made in the likeness of God, He gave me reason much like his own. So my exploration of my understanding is really me fulfilling the way in which God made me.

So here are a few books I'm reading right now to go through that (links to Amazon included):
Mere Christianity
Jesus Among other gods
The Case for Faith (not a lot right now)
Branding Faith (not directly linked to this journey but still an awesome book I'm reading that is faith related)
The Bible

There are a few more here and there but those are the ones I'm working on daily. I also have a list of upcoming books I want to read.

No comments: